Press-extracted cactus seed oil has a fatty acid profile that includes oleic and linoleic acids, and it is a very good source of tocopherols (vitamin E). Its high amounts of antioxidant tocopherols and linoleic acid offer an array of potential skin benefits when used as a skincare ingredient.
- Made in Morocco using sustainable practices.
- Discover the beauty that radiates from every drop of Kesh’s Prickly Pear Seed [+] Oil Blend.
- Native to Morocco, prickly pear seed oil is renowned for its ability to hydrate, nourish and brighten the skin.
- This unique antioxidant-rich facial oil blend also includes 100% organic argan oil (and its far-reaching benefits), as well as lavender oil to soothe and detoxify the skin.
- Apply a small amount to skin and allow to absorb. Use before or in place of moisturizer.